Ann Kent, MS, RD
As a registered dietitian with a background in agriculture, Ann is passionate and knowledgeable about bridging the gap between food, nutrition, and farmers. Please contact us with your interest and budget for any of these opportunities:
- Lunch & Learns for local business
- Speaking engagements for your next conference
- Customized meal planning workshops
- News interviews and articles
Custom blog posts for your website
As Seen On...
Articles & Blog Posts by Ann Kent, MS, RD
- Featured in Holiday Safety Tips and Tricks for a Stress-Free Season on Porch
- How to Get Started with Meal Planning – guest blog post featured on Strive Wellness
- What is the Flexitarian Diet? – guest blog post featured on Mindful Marathon
- Does this Gluten Make my Butt Look Big: Who Really Needs to go Gluten-Free – guest blog post featured on Nutrition Health Life
- Intermittent Fasting: The Myth of Six Small Meals – guest blog post featured on Nutrition Health Life
- Top Tips and Tricks for a Zero Waste Kitchen by Alison Bentley of Redfin
- How to Save Money and Prevent Food Waste with Meal Planning – guest blog post featured on Tiny Yellow Bungalow
- Meet Ann Kent | Registered Dietitian & Owner of Peas and Hoppiness on Shoutout Colorado
- Life’s Too Short for Bad Food – Peas and Hoppiness on GoSolo
Interviews & Podcasts with Ann Kent, MS, RD
Ann Kent, Registered Dietitian and owner of Peas and Hoppiness joins us to discuss the best kept productivity hack secret of meal planning. We’ve all heard the term before, but most of us aren’t doing it right. Ann also shared her meal planning app with us and we are loving it. Wanna see for yourself? Use the code Reclaim30 to get your first month FREE!
Ann Kent, registered dietitian and owner of her own private clinic Peas and Hoppiness, shares her knowledge around viral blog posts and how to leverage this. Ann shares her journey from hobby blogger to private practice owner, sharing that her goal is to simplify meal planning for busy families. Ann shares more about her post that went viral and explained that it didn’t just gain traction overnight. It took around 8 months to 1 year for it to actually go viral. She shares the importance of having a strategy for when a post goes viral, and shares her 4 tips on capitalizing on viral content.
Have you ever stood in front of the open fridge in a daze because you have NO IDEA what to eat? On today’s episode of the Nutrition’s My Life Podcast, I have a special guest to help you understand what meals to make for your busy crazy week. Ann Kent created the Peas & Hoppy Meal Guide Membership to take the overwhelm out of mealtime and teach busy families how to get real food on the table every night – and how to get even your picky eater to try it. Listen on Apple Podcasts or Spotify
Meet Ann Kent, a farm-girl-turned-dietitian who helps busy families get dinner on the table! In today’s conversation, Ann is connecting the three silos of agriculture, food, and nutrition. She explains the dichotomy that exists within the USDA, discusses the hurdles that exist when it comes to feeding a busy family, and provides practical solutions to overcome those hurdles such as meal planning and utilizing leftovers. Listen on Apple Podcasts or Spotify
Have you ever wondered how you can create a business that is in alignment with your passions AND continues to be profitable? In this episode of the Fearless Practitioners Podcast, I chat with Ann Kent of Peas and Hoppiness about the magic that happens when you follow your passions and combine that into what you do for a living. Listen on Apple Podcasts or Spotify
Ann Kent on Social Media
Collaborate with Ann Kent, MS, RD
Do you own a brand or company with an interest in quality food, nutrition, or sustainability? I’d love to hear from you. In addition to the Peas & Hoppiness Affiliate Program I love working with other professionals with similar goals. Contact me using the form below with your ideas for collaborating.